Love Field Shuttle
24/7 Door to Door Shuttle, SUV and Car Service, Affordable, Reliable, Convenient, Faster, Safer, Better Vehicles and Drivers, Non-Stop, No Sharing, Excellent Reviews
Questions? Talk to a Human (9-7 PM CST)
Love Field Airport Shuttle
Round Trips Save You 10%
How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick up and drop off at your home, business, hotel or any airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop and no sharing in a Nice Car, SUV or Shuttle.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7. It's also always free to change the date or time if your flight changes.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop, and all our drivers go through nationwide fingerprint background checks.
- Faster - most rides take half the time, because it's just you in the vehicle. No need to stop and wait everywhere.
- Convenient - Door to Door means no need to arrange or pay for a Taxi or Lyft to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price or less than other shared ride shuttles for two or more people, or less than Uber with just one person.
Our Daily Schedule (Love Field)
What is your daily schedule?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7, and take you anywhere in Dallas and Fort Worth. Our professional shuttle drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home in Fort Worth and Dallas, or right on time at Dallas Fort Worth. You pick the time we pick you up. Normally 30 minutes after you land is enough time to get your bags and find Prearranged.
What is my pickup time at DFW?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands for domestic flights, or 45 mins after for international flights. If you don't have bags, you can schedule your pickup time for 15 mins after you land, or 30 mins for international flights with no bags.
What happens if my flight is delayed in Dallas?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights at DFW, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights. Please let us know as soon as possible if your flight number changes. You can always text us if there is a delay. This is helpful since airlines don't always update things online when they are late.
What happens if my flight in Dallas arrives early?
Call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early at Dallas Fort Worth, and we will let your shuttle driver know that you are ready to be picked up. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation. If it's hot outside, please wait inside the DFW terminal closest to prearranged until your car or airport shuttle is a minute or so away.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents booking a Love Field Shuttle last minute, it's a good idea to make your reservation as soon as possible so a shuttle driver is available and prevent any delays with picking you up. There's no need to confirm again if you've already made a reservation, and received a confirmation email.
How long does it take from Dallas or Fort Worth Texas?
Texas Shuttle trips from Dallas or Fort Worth Texas in normal traffic are about an hour and forty minutes versus three and a half hours on the bus with a bunch of people. Rush hour in downtown Dallas and Fort Worth will normally add 15-45 mins (30 mins on the average). You might think there's no way a bus or another shared ride shuttle company in Dallas or Fort Worth Shuttle would take that long, but they stop and wait 3-5 times to pickup people. Buses and other shuttles also don't leave on your schedule, so you might wait 30 mins - 1.5 hours if the bus is running late. With us it's just you going straight to Fort Worth or Dallas, normally non-stop in a nicer vehicle or shuttle.
What time should I be picked up?
The drive to Fort Worth is about 1 hour and 40 minutes. 3 hours and 30 minutes before your flight is normally enough time if you're going to DFW. Dallas Fort Worth recommends you be there 2 hours early to get through security and find your gate. Boarding in Dallas usually starts 30 mins before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty mins is generally okay. Dallas and Fort Worth Shuttle driving takes about 2 hours, then 3 and a half hours before your flight takes off if normally good. You start running the risk that they will give your seat away in Dallas about 40 mins before your flight takes off. Sometimes a little extra time is good and makes your trip to Fort Worth stress free by adjusting for the unexpected.
Our Great Company
With more than 50,000 customers and 5 years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix LLC owns Texas Shuttle and Love Field Shuttle, and has shuttle drivers all over the State of Texas. Our main office is 10 minutes from DFW and Love Field in Dallas Fort Worth area.
320 Decker Dr., Suite 100
Irving, TX 75062
Phone: (817) 403-6196
2018 and 2019 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews
Love Field Shuttle in Dallas TX
Click Above to Check Rates
Pricing / Fares to and from Love Field
How much does a shuttle cost from Dallas TX?
It depends on the addresses you enter, if it's in the middle of the night or early morning, and the number of people. Check rates by clicking the buttons that say "Check Rates" below. There are different options under "Select Service" like "To Airport" or "From Airport" and "One Way" or "Round Trip". Choose the option called "Any Two Addresses 24/7" for non-airport transportation between any two addresses in Texas. Rates are total, not per person.
How do I save money?
Enter the promo code "ONLINE" for one way trips and save 10% for booking online, or book a round trip and save more both ways. You'll also get a free upgrade to non-stop if you use the promo code "NONSTOP". We're here to help; so if you have any questions, feel free call us.
How Do I Get an Accurate Quote?
- Step 1 - You can just type city and check rates, but we recommend entering the full address to get an accurate quote since we have special rates for certain zip codes and most pricing is mileage based. Once you fill in the addresses, click "View Rates".
- Step 2 - We include pricing for Texas Taxi, Airport Shuttle and Black Car Service, so you can compare costs and have more options. Choose the type of service you want with the correct number of passengers. Once a price comes up, click "Reserve Now"
- Step 3 - Enter your name, cell phone and email to save your quote and automatically get a copy sent to your email. We can easily look up your quote by name if you call and finish up your reservation. Just click "Continue"
- Step 4 - The website won't book anything until you enter a credit or debit card on the final booking screen. You will automatically receive a confirmation email with all the details after you click "Confirm My Reservation".
What are the benefits of using our service?
Door to door shuttle service is included on all our trips. Usually trips to Fort Worth are non-stop in a nicer vehicle. Texas Shuttle can pick you up in Dallas, or your home anytime 24/7. We normally take you straight there, which is very different from other companies that leave you at a bus stop in Fort Worth, and stop and wait repeatedly. We also don't pack you in with 8-54 people you don't know.
Does it cost anything to change my reservation?
You can change the date and time of your reservation at no cost. If you don't know the exact address, you can enter the city for now and reserve it, then give us the full address later. If you don't know your flight number landing in Dallas, you can estimate the time and update the flight number and time later.
Our Nicer Vehicles
What type of vehicle will pick me up?
We send a Love Field Shuttle or SUV (4+ passengers) or a nice car (1-3 passengers) anytime and take you to any address in Fort Worth Texas, not just DFW. Our Dallas and Fort Worth vehicles are clean and newer. Most vehicles are luxury and full size. We have Mercedes Sprinter Shuttles, Lincoln Navigators, Lincoln MKZ's, and a variety of other vehicles.
Your Texas Shuttle picks you up where it says Prearranged at DFW or Ground Transportation at Love Field. If you are in a wheelchair, do not allow your attendant to leave you anywhere except Prearranged at DFW. The signs are easy to see, and they are always at the curb.
Security won't allow drivers to wait or walk more than 15 feet away from their vehicle, so good communication is essential. Turn on your cell phone and take it off airplane mode and silent, so your driver can call or text you. If you don't recognize the number, it's probably your driver.
DFW - Prearranged is located at the lower level curbside of each terminal.
- Terminal A - Level 1 - Prearranged is Across the Crosswalk from Door A15.
- Terminal B - Level 1 - Prearranged is Across the Crosswalk from Door B30.
- Terminal C - Level 1 - Prearranged is Across the Crosswalk from Door C10.
- Terminal D - Level 0 - Prearranged is Near Door D22 on the Right.
- Terminal E - Level 0 - Prearranged is Near Door E34.
Love Field - Ground Transportation is on the lower level down the ramp from the baggage claim. Head to the right, and we pick you up where it says Oversized Vehicles.
Our Better Drivers (Love Field)
Who are your drivers?
Most of our shuttle drivers have been driving professionally for more than 10 years in Dallas or Fort Worth Texas. They have excellent people skills, and are usually very knowledgeable about the area from Dallas to Fort Worth. Some of our shuttle drivers are professional guides in Dallas or Fort Worth Texas. Learn more about our drivers.